Here are the important dates and times coming up for the next couple of weeks. Be sure to check the full calendar for all the updates!
- August 22nd: FIRST PRACTICE - Make sure all eligibility materials are turned into Karly Enlow in the (temporary) office. We will meet in Room 303 (next to the Auto Shop) at 1:00 PM, followed by regular practice from 2:15-4:30. Bring your summer training log (if you have one), water and be ready to run. If you're wondering about what to wear, here's a great online guide.
- Regular practices will run from 2:15-4:30, M-F for the duration of the season. We may have optional Saturday meet-ups for long runs as schedules allow.
- Special ALL-DAY FIELD TRIP practices will take place on Thursday, August 25th and Thursday, September 1st:
- August 25th we will be meeting at The Evergreen State College from 9:00 AM-4:00 PM (no transportation provided) for a day at the TESC Challenge Course.
- September 1st we will be traveling to Mount Rainier National Park for a team hiking adventure from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (bus transportation from NTHS will be provided).
- All the details and forms for these fun new traditions will be provided at our initial meeting on the 22nd
- There will be a PARENT MEETING in the NTHS Library at 6:00 PM on Tuesday, August 23. Topics will include how to get involved in supporting the team, fundraising and general Q and A regarding the season. We will try to keep it to 30 minutes.
- Monday, August 29th at 6:00 PM is the first annual NTHS Booster Club "Fall Sports Kickoff" event/meeting in the NEW NTHS gym. Stay tuned for details!
- On the afternoon of August 30th, South Sound Running in Tumwater is hosting its annual Nike "Spike Night." Click here for the details.
Coach Conner and I are looking forward to a great season! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com -- Go Rams!