NTHS XC Families:
Here are the important dates and times coming up for the next couple of weeks. Be sure to check the full calendar for all the updates!
- Regular practices will run from 2:15-4:30, M-F for the duration of the season. We may have optional Saturday meet-ups for long runs as schedules allow.
- Our 2nd Special ALL-DAY FIELD TRIP practices will take place on Thursday, September 1st:
- September 1st we will be traveling to Mount Rainier National Park for a team hiking adventure from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (bus transportation from NTHS will be provided). Stay tuned for weather related trip updates
- Monday, August 29th at 6:00 PM is the first annual NTHS Booster Club "Fall Sports Kickoff" event/meeting in the NEW NTHS gym.
- On the afternoon of August 30th, South Sound Running in Tumwater is hosting its annual Nike "Spike Night." Click here for the details.
- On Wednesday, August 31st we will be holding early practice at 9:00 AM due to Freshman Orientation. Usual meeting place.
The season's off to a great start! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org -- Go Rams!