Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Monday, September 26, 2016
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Lots of fun yesterday at the Portland XC! Please don't forget to share your photos via the link above. Here are some updates for the upcoming week:
- Practice/meet plan for the week is now available here
- Results for the 2016 Portland XC are now updated
- Timberline 5K coming up Wednesday!
- The first NTPS Middle School XC meet happens this Thursday at Komachin MS. First race is at 4:15--any and all support for our future Rams is welcome and encouraged!
Thursday, September 22, 2016
More info and notes:
- Directions to Portland Meadows
- Click here to see the course map
- Race schedule and current division assignments (subject to change w/o notice)
- We plan to stop at Burgerville on the way home (Hazel Dell or Woodland--TBA)
- Nike athlete and US Olympian Emily Infeld (and others) will be signing autographs at the meet
- T-shirts will be on sale on the course. We can take cash, checks and credit cards on Saturday. T-shirts are $20 for short sleeve and $30 for long sleeve. The checks are made out to Aloha High School. Arrive early on Saturday because with 4600 athletes, they will sell out.
- Dogs are not allowed on the course
- Entry to the meet is $5 for spectators 12 and older
- Please do not go into Portland Meadows building
- There will be food concessions at the meet
- Many questions can be answered on the website: http://nikeportlandxc.
- There is an Instagram/Twitter account called @nikeportlandxc
Sunday, September 18, 2016
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Saturday, September 10, 2016
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
- Training shoes
- Optional racing flats or spikes, if you use them. If you have spikes, remember the wrench. ¼” spikes are sufficient for most to all XC courses.
- Post-meet food (avoid junk food)
- Water/sports drink
- Towel (for sitting on and/or drying off)
- Some extra money, if desired (invite shirts, food, etc.)
- Sunscreen/hat/sunglasses if hot and/or sunny
- Layers if it’s cool or raining
- Optional blanket if it’s really cold
- Extra clothing for when you get wet
Sunday, September 4, 2016
For updated practice plans and meet info, please be sure to check the "Weekly Practice/Meet Plans" tab at the top of the page. I'll make sure bus times, etc. are posted there. Our Athletic.net site will also have much of the specific meet information, directions, etc.