NTHS XC Athletes and Families:
Here is our latest calendar update regarding Spring plans and activities:
- Spring meeting information: Thursday, June 15th at 6:30 in the NTHS Orchestra Room. For all athletes and parents planning to participate in 2017--save the date and stay tuned for details.
- Capital City Marathon week is here! Sunday is the big day, but there's a lot of fun stuff happening in addition to our water stop:
- NTHS Cross Country Water Stop at Mile 22 - Sunday the 21st, beginning between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM on Eastside Street just south of the Legion Way intersection (see image below). Current, future and past athletes are welcome! Please confirm your ability to help at this link. Wear your purple! Also--the weather is looking good!
- Tracktown movie Friday night at the Capital Theater at 6:30 PM. Reviews are good--get tickets here or wait for the night of the show.
- 12:00-5:00 on Saturday is the Run Fair at Sylvester Park--lots of fun stuff happening, including a free running clinic with special guest Jeff Galloway. Click here for more info.
- 2017 Strawberry Short-K 5K race at the South Bay Grange on June 10th. 9:00 AM--only $10 for students, and we'll be helping with the race, too. Proceeds come back to the team, so help spread the word!\
- Black Hills Triathlon on June 25th--our last fundraiser for the season. Sign up as a run volunteer here and stand by for more info.
- Summer running shirts should be here by the end of this week!
If you have any questions, please let me know. Go Rams XC!