Also--Fall eligibility packets are now available to download and complete. Ms. Enlow will be able to receive all paperwork beginning August 7th. Download your NTHS XC Fall 2017 eligibility documents here.
Monday, June 26, 2017
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Our next fundraising opportunity is coming up this Sunday, June 25th. If you can make it, sign up as a run volunteer here. Or, you can just show up in the Thurston County Fairgrounds parking lot at 6:50 AM to help out. For more info, email Coach Coker. See you there!
Friday, June 16, 2017
Thanks to all the athletes and families who were able to attend our Spring meeting on June 15th. Here are some updates and follow-up reminders:
- Don't forget to sign up for Remind to receive updated information via text. Click here to learn how!
- Athletic packets will be available on the NTHS Athletics page beginning July 1st. Ms. Enlow will be able to accept them after August 7th--please stay tuned for confirmation of the exact date.
- Summer Training information is available here. If you have questions, please email Coach Coker at email@example.com.
- Our next fundraising opportunity is happening on Sunday, June 25h. If you can make it, sign up as a run volunteer here. Or, you can just show up in the Thurston County Fairgrounds parking lot at 6:50 AM to help out. For more info, email Coach Coker.
- South Sound Cross Country Camp (July 24-28) is available here. If, interested, please let Coach Coker know so he can coordinate a possible discount.
See you soon--Go Rams!
Sunday, June 11, 2017
The NTHS XC Spring Information Meeting will take place on Thursday, June 15th at 6:30 PM in the NTHS Orchestra Room (located across from the main gym entrance). All current and future athletes and their families are encouraged to attend. Topics will include:
- Meet the coaches, captains and other team members
- A "Shoe Talk" with Greg from South Sound Running
- Gear information
- Summer camp and team activities info
- 2017 schedule information
- Team communication tools
- Parent volunteer information
- Time for Q and A
See you there!
Sunday, June 4, 2017
|"Just keep pushing"|
- 3-year Scholar Athlete (Cumulative GPA: 3.6)
- Senior varsity letter winner
- Career Stats (Athletic.net)
Plans for next year: "I'll be attending Central Washington in the Fall and I plan to major in aviation."
Favorite thing about Cross Country: "My teammates always pushed me above and beyond my limits which lead to great success."
Lessons learned: "Don't let your mind tell you to stop/give up--just keep pushing through the pain and keep on running."
Friday, June 2, 2017
|"Never give up"|
- Three-year Scholar Athlete (Cumulative GPA: 3.7)
- Voted "Most Inspirational" 2017
- Career stats (Athletic.net)
Favorite thing about Cross Country: "My favorite thing about cross country was the opportunity to push myself, physically, mentally and emotionally. I learned how to work hard, and how to not give up when the going gets tough. I am not built like a runner. At all. In fact, I'm sure that the coaches thought that I went to the wrong practice for the first couple of days."
Lessons learned: "The lessons I learned in cross country have served me in school, at work, and on my mission, now. Learning Italian was one of the hardest things that I have done, and it continues to be so. But, I learned during my time in cross country to never give up. Even if you're not first. Even if you are last. You never give up. Thank you cross country for teaching me so much."