|Maddy, Samir & Audrey at the UW Invite|
Here's a list of some fun, local races to help with motivation and goal setting as we move through the Winter and into Spring:
- Saturday, February 10th: Valentine's Day 5K - start and finish in Priest Point Park!
- Sunday, February 18th: 10th Annual ROAD-ondend-RUN. Highly recommended and a lot of fun. Team up with a partner (teammate, family member, etc.) for four laps around Capitol Lake. Lots of prizes, too.
- Saturday, February 24th: Dupont Trail Marathon - A fast 5K or 10K trail run!
- Sunday, March 11th: Donut Dash 5K in Olympia - motivation is its first name
- Sunday, March 25th: Friendship Run 5K in Olympia - a fun course in West Olympia
- Saturday, March 31st: Run Like a Fool 5K - this one's down at Capitol Lake in Olympia on a nice and fast course
Stay tuned for more info!