- We are on EARLY RELEASE schedule
- Bus will leave at 1:30 PM.
- Meet info and teams available here
- Parents: Here are the directions.
- Course notes from Coach Eager: "This is going to be the first race on a brand new course...This is a spikes course that is probably 95% grass and mostly open and very watchable. There is some gravel road and a few short wood bridge crossings. There are no significant hills but the terrain rolls. The course is a 2k loop, so runners will pass by the start/finish on the first loop before moving into the finish chute after their second loop."
- Due to typical traffic patterns, it is likely that we drive to the meeting via I-5 and the Narrows Bridge, but return via Highway 3 and Shelton.