- All NTHS XC athletes are welcome
- Meet at the Chinook parking lot at 5:00 PM* in uniform (singlets, shorts, jackets). XC sweatshirts OK.
- Carpool to Timberline (volunteer drivers needed!)
- Depart THS at about 5:45 for 4.3 mile easy, easy run to South Sound Stadium. Route will follow Mullen Road and College Street. All traffic rules will be obeyed.
- Arrive at east (Chinook) gate at stadium about 6:45. When prompted, teams around track to deliver game ball at midfield in front of home stands (see picture).
- Pizza will be available for all runners after the run (likely in Mat Room)
- Eat pizza, go enjoy game!
- NOTE: Injured runners are welcome to join us! If you can't make the full run, meet us in the Chinook parking lot at 6:45. Pizza for all!
Please see Coach Coker during the day Friday if you have any questions. Here's a link to an article about last year's run.
*Varsity/continuing runners can opt for an 8.6 mile round trip run. Please communicate with Coach Coker and/or your captains as you may be departing for Timberline before 5:00 PM.