- Commit to consistent preparation over the summer--now is the time to start!
- View the sample workout plans (simplified OR detailed), and check in with a coach with questions
- Attend the optional captains' summer runs if possible (M-F, 8 AM, Chinook Middle School). Coaches will be present when available.
- Regardless of where you are completing your summer preparation, log your workouts. You can use your own system (Athletic.net, Strava, notebook, etc.), or download and utilize this simple calendar log. Be sure to log all cross-training as well--it all counts!
- Turn in your workout log on August 26th (the first day of practice). Athletes who log a minimum of four workouts a week beginning June 22nd will be eligible (and prepared) to travel to the Ultimook Invite.
- Questions? Contact Coach Coker for more info.
Monday, June 17, 2019
Summer preparation and the 2019 Ultimook Invite!
Start your summer preparation now and have your completed running log ready to turn in on August 26th! NTHS XC who complete their logs over the summer and arrive ready to run a 5K will be eligible to travel to the 2019 Ultimook Invite in Tillamook, OR. It is sure to be a unique and fun XC experience. Here's what you need to do: